Current status of all Kieser clinics:
VIC Metro - Open for Physiotherapy services that qualify under DHHS guidelines.
VIC Geelong/Torquay - Open for Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Assisted Training and training sessions booked in our online portal. Physical distancing and hygiene standards apply
NSW - Open for Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Assisted Training and independent training. Physical distancing and hygiene standards apply
Queensland - Open for Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Assisted Training and independent training. Physical distancing and hygiene standards apply.
At Kieser we have always prided ourselves on our cleanliness and hygiene - during Coronavirus we have expanded our high standards
Your health is our priority. Your strength is our responsibility. We understand how important Kieser is in the lives of so many Australians to maintain their physical and mental health - so we have taken the following steps to ensure you feel comfortable and safe when coming to Kieser to build your strength.
- Low density training - While we are taking 1:1 sessions, we are limiting the number of clinicians and patients in each Kieser clinic. In our NSW and Queensland clinics, this means also limiting the number of clients training independently.
- Physical distancing - Our team are all following social distancing protocols, not exercising on adjacent pieces of equipment and avoiding congregating in common areas.
- Hand hygiene - All Kieser clients and team members are asked to wash or sanitise their hands upon entry. During training sessions, we require that all clients wear gloves.
- Equipment sanitisation - Every Kieser client has always used a towel when training, and now our team are also wiping down equipment after EVERY use.
- No symptoms - We ask that anyone attending Kieser not do so if they have any cold or flu like symptoms and seek medical clearance before they return.
- TeleHealth - There are many reasons why you may not be able to attend a Kieser clinic, so we have made sure our highly qualified team are available for online appointments anytime. Click here for further information about our TeleHealth services.
- Face Masks - Our teams in Victoria and NSW wear face masks at all times.
- Face Shields - Our teams in Metropolitan Melbourne are all wearing face shields as part of Tier 1 Personal Protective Equipment requirements
We are constantly updating our policy and hygiene as the situation changes. We appreciate both your support and cooperation during this time
Want to exercise at home but don't know where to start?
Now you can Kieser at home with the Kieser Konnect App. We know how important strength training is to all of you - and we know how much you appreciate the guidance and support you get from our Kieser Team. To replicate this, we’ve updated our Kieser Konnect App to give you exercises that replicate your normal Kieser program. Even without Kieser equipment, training at home can help you maintain your strength, your cardiovascular fitness and your immune system.