Please fill out this hygiene checklist each day to ensure hygiene principles are followed.
- Cleaning is an essential part of disinfection
- Avoid touching your face, especially your mouth, nose, and eyes when cleaning
- Gloves should be worn at all times when cleaning. Use alcohol-based hand rub before putting on and after removing gloves
- Always read the label before using cleaning solutions and making the disinfectant spray bottles
- Machines are to be cleaned before and after use at all times
- Clients to wear gloves when training – can be disposable or BYO