The team at Kieser are here to support you throughout your journey.
- Program set up and induction - All Kieser subscribers have their training program designed by a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist to ensure that it is customised to your condition & goals. You also receieve six free 1:1 introductory sessions to help you get comfortable with your program and set you up for success
- Reviews - All subscribers receive a free 1:1 review session after completing 20 sessions independetly. During a review session your Exercise Scientist will revisit your goals, make adjustments to your program and review your technique
- Strength Tests - As a subscriber you will receive two free strength tests per year. The first strength test is performed during your third introductory session to set a baseline of your starting strength levels. You then receive a strength test after about six months of training to see how you have progressed.
- Annual Physio Strength Test - All subscribers receive a free strength test with a Physiotherapist each year. This session gives your Physiotherapist a chance to re-test your back strength on our Lumbar Extension machine and review your progress
We have over 50 unique exercises using our unique strength & conditioning equipment. To offer you maximum benefits and to provide a very high quality of training, we develop and produce all of our machines ourselves. Designed in Switzerland and manufactured to the highest quality in Germany, our equipment is able to isolate and target specific muscle groups for maximum effectiveness. Our scientists, engineers and designers are constantly working to develop new machines and enhance existing ones. The Kieser equipment is low impact, easily adjustable and the weight increases are as little as 1 kilogram, so they can cater for injury rehabilitation as well as people with chronic joint conditions.
All Kieser subscribers have unlimited visits to any Kieser clinic worldwide. Kieser is growing rapidly in Australia and currently has 20 clinics across VIC, NSW & QLD. We also have over 150 clinics across Germany, Australia & Luxembourg that are available to any Kieser Australia member. All Kieser clinics worldwide look and feel the same with no music, no mirros and no distractions to allow you to focus solely on training.
Kieser subscribers have full access to the Kieser clinic, including showers, change rooms with lockers as well as a team of client advisors at reception to assist with any queries you may have.
When you join Kieser, you join a community of like-minded individuals who are here to give you the encouragement you need. The team at Kieser are committed not just helping you strengthen your body, but your mind as well. We run a number of free webinars and information nights throughout the year. Events have covered everything from improving a golf swing to the management of osteoarthritis. Events may be presented by Kieser clinicians as well as local health practitioners, athletes or motivational speakers.
At Kieser we also like to socialise with our community! Each clinic hosts two events per year to give our subscribers the opportunity to socialise with fellow clients and team members. We also host an annual charity golf day in March that is open to all clients.
Some clinics also run walking groups - if you want to start a walking group from your Kieser clinic - contact your Kieser team.
As a subscriber of Kieser you have access to a highly qualified team of healthcare practitioners to support you regardless of your goals or conditions. Some of the services available to our subscribers include:
- Physiotherapy - As a subscriber of Kieser you can access Physiotherapy services at a reduced rate. You can book in with your Physio at any time to assess a new niggle or to check in and help you reassess your goals.
- Exercise Phyiology - Accredited Exercise Physiologists design exercise and physical activity programs for those with chronic health conditions. The Exercise Physiology team at Kieser are available to all clients for an assessment of your blood pressure, cardiovascular fitness and functional strength, body composition measures as well as a discussion of lifestyle habits and goals. Many of our clinics also have regular group classes led by an Exercise Physiologist to help clients with falls & balance, osteoporosis, heart heath and diabetes.
- Exercise Science - Assisted Training is supervised strength training workouts where the client is taken through their health-specific exercise program in high detail. The result is a more focussed, more efficient and more accurate workout. Subscribers can take up Assisted Training for all of their sessions or can choose to just complete a few sessions.
- Telehealth services - If you're away on a holiday or just unable to come into a Kieser clinic we offer all of our services via Telehealth! Virtual Kieser sessions don’t require any specific equipment. Our clinicians will customise your treatment based on the materials you already have at home.