Are you our strongest applicant?
We deliver outcomes….
At Kieser, the goal of our company is simple: To achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients whether that be in relation to pain relief and rehabilitation, improved health and function or enhanced performance in their favourite pastime, activity or sport.
Delivering great outcomes for our customers is dependent upon attracting great Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists. We are constantly measuring the success of our business on the outcomes we can achieve for our customers and constantly searching for more of the “right” people.
If believe you have the “right stuff” and are interested in developing your career in an exciting and well resourced environment that supports personal and professional growth, email us your resume and coverletter and we will be in touch to arrange a time to introduce you to the world of Kieser.
Careers for Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, and Exercise Scientists
As a Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist or Exercise Scientist, we will equip you with all the tools necessary to ensure your clients are getting the best possible results. We do this through:
- Commitment to ongoing staff professional and career development
- Monthly internal PD program
- Staff Training Education Program (STEP) supporting staff in their ongoing personal development
- Kieser Leadership Development Program
- Access to world class rehabilitation and training environment and equipment
- Web based proprietary technology platform with unique Case Management tools
- Electronic outcome measurement
- Ongoing research and development programs internationally and in Australia
- Facilitating outreach programs with other health professionals, communities, clubs and corporates
- Innovative programs for major corporates, rehabilitation groups and insurers.
We are always looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists to join our growing team. To apply, click here to submit your resume and coverletter