Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and would you like to open one or more centres within our partnership system? Do you want to ensure your clients achieve their goals through a combination of dedication and pro-activeness and collaboration? If so, you might be the right fit for us. We are looking for strong partners who will work with us to ensure a strong brand.
Its all about outcomes
Growing people, growing teams
The origins of Kieser extend back to 1966 in Switzerland when founder Werner Kieser opened the first Kieser centre. When it began, Kieser was pioneering - it was one of the first companies to recognise the health benefits of strength training and consistently encouraged the use of machinery to this end. More than 50 years later, Kieser has remained faithful to its concept and is still ahead of the curve. The machines continue to be developed in-house, always on the basis of current medical research to guarantee maximum training effectiveness.
Established in Melbourne in 2006, Kieser Australia is a network of integrated physiotherapy, rehabilitation and strength training centres predicated on concept and the core principle of “Strength for Health".
There are currently 17 centres in Australia, with 14 centres in VIC, 2 in NSW and 1 in QLD.
Minimal time investment
Specialised strength training machines
There are many different avenues for partnership within the Kieser Australia model. Partnerships include relationships with local communities, corporates, private health insurer programs and sporting clubs, such as our rehabilitation relationship with the Essendon Football Club.
For any queries regarding potential locations (including smaller population locations) and partnership opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer you something that it takes a lifetime of work to build up: a strong brand and a functioning concept. This includes:
- An international brand established over 50 years ago
- An evidence-based concept
- Dedicated department for research and machine development
- Know-how from 14 centres in Australia and over 150 centres worldwide
- A striking architectural concept
- Your own training centre and strong training partners
- Sound location analyses as well as region and brand protection
- Support with investment planning and budgeting
- Professional tools for marketing and PR
- Large supplier network and collective purchasing
We are looking for partners who wish to make the Kieser brand even stronger using their knowledge and skills. What you will contribute:
- Knowledge from the field of Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology or Exercise Science
- Interest in learning business skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Willingness to learn management skills
- Interest in marketing, relationship-building and sales
- Strong attitude and role-model function
- Fantastic communication skills
- Distinct service focus
Contact our partnership team to learn more about the unique Kieser offering.