Remembering your 'why' in 2024
If you haven't actioned your New Years resolution yet, or if your training schedule has veered off course over the holidays, now is a great time to reassess and establish your strength goals and routine for the months ahead. Here are some top tips for starting or restarting your training from the team at Ocean Grove.
- Continue to reassess your goals and use your ‘why’ as motivation.
- Keep yourself accountable by reflecting on how far you have come since setting your goals.
- Don’t beat yourself up about missing a session, but get back into training as soon as you can.
- Check in with your Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, and Exercise Science team to create a clear plan for returning to training.
- Remind yourself that training is what can help you continue to do the things you love.
- Make training part of your routine.
To hear more from the Ocean Grove team, click here.