In these incredibly difficult and uncertain times, we want you to know we’ve got your back. We know how important your physical health is to you – to reduce your pain, to keep you active, to help your immune system, and in times like this; to maintain your mental health. We also know that in today’s climate we need to offer you more options than simply coming in to a Kieser centre. So for those of you who recognise the importance of activity for your health, here are your options:
1. In line with the Federal and State Government guidelines as of March 26th, we are still open for Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and 1:1 rehab sessions. We are reviewing this status on a daily basis. If you would like to book a session, call us today.
2. By March 27th, we will be launching 2 online options:
- Aimed at treating your musculoskeletal or chronic health condition
- 1:1 session with a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- 1:1 exercise sessions with our Exercise Scientists
- Help you stay strong at home until you return to the Kieser equipment
3. Our Kieser Konnect App - If you haven’t downloaded our ‘Kieser Konnect’ App – we suggest you do it today. We’ve got an exciting upgrade coming!
4. A combination of above - Lots of our members at Kieser Cammeray are doing 1 x Assisted Training session and 1 TeleTraining session per week!
Never before has your physical health – and its benefits for your immune system and your mental health – been so important.
Whilst there might be a necessary pause for 6 months on some parts of your life, this cannot apply to your physical health. A pause on physical activity for 6 months would see a loss of muscle and of strength; a deterioration in your health that so many of you have worked hard to improve by coming to Kieser.